Alan is a member of XLUR8’s board of directors. In addition to serving on the board as Chief Governance Officer (CGO), he is also retained as our Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Alan Yue’s professional experience is as a Governance, Risk, and Compliance consultant and instructor, with over 31 years of professional experience.
Alan’s not-for-profit governance service roles include:
- Service on the Board of Directors as President, President-Elect, and Director of Finance serving Project Management Institute (PMI) Honolulu Chapter
- Service on the Board of Directors as President of the PMI San Francisco Bay Area Chapter
- Community Involvement Lead serving PMI-Global Diversity Community of Practice
- Service on the Board of Directors as Secretary of the International Institute of Business Analysis – Hawaii Chapter
- Service on the Board of Directors as Treasurer of the Life Foundation, a Honolulu based HIV/AIDS services agency
- Business & Community Partner, National Educator Program Alliance.
Alan is a graduate of the PMI Leadership Institute Master Class – 2011 North America, and has been a member of PMI since 1997. Alan translates his gratitude for all those who have served our country by seeking to bring their skills and experience to the civilian job market, thereby bringing stability and growth to both.
Alan likes to hike, go to the gym, and has not owned a television since 2002.